The CEI Direct Repair Network™
CEI provides accident and claims management services to the some of the North America’s largest fleets, fleet leasing companies, and automobile insurers.
Joining CEI’s provider network means being a part of a group that services more than 500 CEI fleet and insurance clients, representing over 600,000 drivers.
Repair facilities in CEI’s Direct Repair Network benefit from a steady, reliable flow of work and the opportunity to repair newer, late-model automobiles, light duty and heavy duty trucks in which CEI and the fleet or insurers are considered the “customer”.
Direct Repair Network members also benefit from timely payments from CEI’s centralized billing system, and from increased potential for more business via “word of mouth” advertising by fleet drivers or insured customers.
To participate in CEI’s Direct Repair Network, repair shops must:
- Always be in good financial standing
- Maintain garagekeepers legal liability insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000 with CEI named as a certificate holder. (An accord form or equivalent is the most common document used to provide proof
- Agree that they will not charge storage fees for any vehicle referred by CEI, even if the vehicle is deemed a total loss.
- Agree to warrant all workmanship for three years and handle any associated costs. This is only on the work performed — it does not include any manufacturer defects.
Application Procedure and Requirements
Click here to complete an online application
- Detailed description of your repair facility, including:
- Physical Address (No Post Office boxes)
- Telephone Number
- Facsimile Number
- E-mail Address
- Internet Website Address, if available
- Descriptive overview of Repair Facility’s capabilities and equipment. Please specifically address personnel, frame equipment, paint booth(s), paint brand utilized, welding equipment, height of doors, computing/point-of-sale equipment, etc.
- Color photographs of your repair facility. Interior, exterior, and customer waiting areas.
- A copy of your repair facility’s insurance certificate demonstrating coverage for garagekeeper’s liability.
- This should be an accord form or similar format.
- CEI should be named as a certificate holder in the bottom left hand corner of the certificate.
- To submit these documents:
- Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other required documents can be faxed to 215-485-4653.
Direct hard copies to:The CEI Group, Inc.
4850 Street RoadSuite 200
Trevose, PA 19053-6643
All other questions or inquiries can be directed to CEI Network Membership hotline at 215-364-8237.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this significant and exciting opportunity.